ICT / Field Engineer – Audio Visual
Location: Sydney, NSW
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
People choose to align their career with Diversified because we are passionate about what we do. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, are ambitious and want to work for an organisation that rewards performance, values loyalty and is committed to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting our employees and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
What part will you play?
We are looking for candidates with skills and experience in ICT Networks to support Audio Visual systems. We also need experienced Field Engineers to carry out AV commissioning work. These roles would suit individuals excited by challenges, have the drive to ensure the highest quality and meet the deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction.
The roles require a high level of initiative, positive attitude and commitment. A key focus in the ICT Networks & Field Engineer role will be network planning, configuration, commissioning and auditing installation works in a timely manner so that they meet the desired standards of finish quality prior to the handover to the client.
What will you be doing?
- Support Project Managers and provide advice in the planning of ICT networks to support Audio Visual systems
- Provide advice to installers of structured cable networks and perform patching of them
- Configure network equipment, IPTV, Audio Visual & Digital Signage devices to operate optimally on a variety of networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Commissioning audio, video, network and control functions of installed systems.
- Configure and program equipment to achieve optimum system functionality.
- Work with Design Engineers, and Field Engineers to ensure installed systems meet specified standards, and client requirements.
- Provide technical support to internal departments to assist in system design, equipment recommendations, and service issues.
- Produce and review system documentation, including schematics, operation manuals, and commissioning reports.
- Liaise with external parties such as consultants, builders, and clients regarding system completion and handover.
- Conduct system training, ranging from basic user to technical support levels
What do we need from you?
- Knowledge of network design and implementation. CCNA or equivalent networking experience essential.
- Experience in the installation and commissioning of audio, video and control systems an advantage but not essential.
- Familiarity with digital and analogue audio commissioning principles including gain structure, echo cancellation, and signal processing.
- Familiarity with Audio and Video networking protocols such as Dante, QLAN, AVB, Cobranet and configuration of Multicast Networks for both IPTV and AVoIP systems.
- Exposure to Audio DSP programming platforms an advantage but not essential.
- Experience with commissioning switching systems, including Crestron, AMX and Extron.
- Familiarity with both hardware, and software based video conferencing solutions highly regarded.
- Familiarity with digital and analogue audio commissioning principles including gain structure, echo cancellation, and signal processing an advantage but not essential.
- Familiarity with digital signage solutions highly regarded.
- Strong fault finding, and problem solving skills in all areas of the aforementioned technologies.
- Well-developed communication skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to prioritise and multi task in this dynamic role.
But wait, there’s more about Diversified!
- Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Access to latest AV & ICT technologies
- Global Company. named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
- #2 on SCN’s Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
- Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
- Recognized among “Elite 150” on CRN’s 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
- 2017 Integrator of the Year
How to apply
Please apply through seek by clicking the ‘apply’ button below. In your cover letter and resume please address the criteria outlined above.
- Diversified do not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors.
- You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at https://diversifiedus.com/au/
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer.
APPL HERE: https://www.seek.com.au/job/50921492