Agile Broadcast is a specialist provider of technology solutions to the Australian and International Broadcast Industry.
We are currently seeking a skilled Installation Technician to join our growing engineering team. the successful candidate will be key in delivering exceptional technical projects to broadcast clientele. This includes installation of hardware, software and cabling for broadcast audio and video systems, radio frequency (RF) broadcasting and information management.
Main duties expected, but not limited to are:
• Installation of cabling and technology at customer premises
• Interpret and work to provided Shop Drawings for installation works
o Mark-up and amend drawings given on-site changes.
• Assist with final commissioning and document testing procedures undertaken.
• Assist in providing clients remote support and troubleshooting.
• Assist in providing facilities maintenance of studios and transmitter sites.
• Assist Agile’s sales team with assessment and estimating installation requirements.
• Be 18+ years of age and possess a demonstrable experience in technology installation projects.
• Demonstrate a keen interest or previous employment in the commercial audio visual, broadcast sector; or a field applicable to the role.
• Be able to perform some physical and manual labouring duties.
• Be flexible in order to meet changing project requirements – this will include some after hours and weekend work.
• Participate in effective work practices that adhere to OH&S standards and other relevant legislative requirements.
• Demonstrate excellence in verbal and written communication skills.
• Have excellent computer skills and proficiency in the use of Windows and Microsoft packages, websites, basic graphics editing tools and basic scripting languages.