Name: Steve Browne
Venue Technical Services has been a major designer and installer of professional audio, video, lighting and staging systems in Western Australia for the past 20 years.
Based in Osborne Park we are principally involved in the fitting out of performing arts centres specialising in schools, regional centres and major capital centres. We also cover a broad field of venues ranging from entertainment venues to churches and ballrooms with a wide variety of services. We are well respected for our client focus and quality workmanship.
We are looking for a competent installation technician to join our small dedicated team on a full-time basis. You will be reporting to the Project Manager and be capable of independently troubleshooting a variety of systems.
- Knowledge and interest in audio, lighting and staging systems
- Theatre technical experience
- Openness to learning and developing new skills
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving / fault finding skills
- Electrical or electronic qualifications
- Construction / High risk licences
- Basic tools and transport
- Running and terminating sound, lighting and AV cabling
- Installation of mechanical systems for staging infrastructure
- Interpret Audio-Visual schematics and drawings.
- Connecting, testing and troubleshooting new and existing systems
- Programming of AV Control systems (Q-Sys / RS232 / etc)
Please send an introduction letter and resume to: email@example.com