Integration Technician/Installer AV/Security/Lighting/ Electrician
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: not provided
Phone: (03) 9553 5041
Location: Moorabbin, Melbourne VIC
Sound Electronic Integration (Trading as Sound Constructions) is a leading electronic integration company. We work within the high end residential market, and specialise in integrating Lighting, Security, AV, and Climate systems into an easy to use single platform, such as smart devices or touchscreen.
This job would suit an experienced electrician who would like to expand there skills into new areas or someone who has worked in the AV/Security industry.
We are looking for someone who can work within a team, as well as individually manage and complete installations ready for our programmer.
Our professional approach attracts large and challenging projects, so someone with a professional work ethic and great attention to detail is a prerequisite.
We pride ourselves on a friendly work environment and have a history of long standing employees. We are looking for someone to grow with our company.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Cabling from plans and schematics. Cabling may include conduiting, chasing, digging and trenching and tying of cables to tray and wire.
- Work with other members of the team and manage projects.
- Managing Junior Technicians or Apprentices.
- Following schematics applying to equipment installation.
- Installation of equipment in plaster ceilings, plaster walls, brick and masonry.
- Installation of equipment in racks and cupboards.
- Wiring up of security boards, sensors, switches, speakers, etc.
- Managing van and day to day supplies.
- Driving to office to pick up equipment and documents for jobs.
- Occasionally driving to pick up equipment.
- Driving to different sites each day.
- Liase with customer or builder to make sure they are satisfied.
- Documentation of job on plans.
Skills and experience
- Confident installer. Experience installing products in finished surfaces.
- Must have had minimum 5 years of experience Electrical or AV
- Looking for someone who has managed other technicians/apprentices.
- Strong work ethic. Someone who enjoys their work!
- Keen problem solver, an ability to think logically and patient with fault finding.
- Clean and organised.
- Willing to learn and adapt as technologies change.
- Polite, punctual and presentable.
Job benefits and perks
- Highly competitive salary range dependant on experience of $70K – $85K + Super + Vehicle + Tools of Trade + Overtime Rates
- Career progression opportunities
- Work van and fuel card
- Any job specific tools needed.
- Mobile phone.
- Training with job specific products.
Apply via Seek: