Internal Sales Coordinator
Name: Kathryn Colley
Location: Mascot, Sydney
Jands Pty Ltd is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and distributors of professional audio, lighting and staging products. With an enviable reputation for providing quality audio, lighting and staging support to their clients, the Customer Support Team is looking for customer focused Internal Sales Coordinator.
The Internal Sales Coordinator shall, through the processing of customer orders generating reports, answering queries, providing product information and basic technical advice, ensure total customer satisfaction.
The Internal Sales Coordinator shall:
• maintain the current internal sales targets for the Customer Support Team;
• assist the CST Manager with the management, promotion and processing of Jands eBay sales;
• assist the CST Manager with the implementation and user acceptance of the Jands B2B and B2C systems;
• seek new business and expand the customer base for Jands Pty Ltd;
• assist with customer queries regarding products distributed and manufactured by the Company;
• handle and follow up customer sales and service enquiries;
• coordinate and perform sales administration activities;
• maintain liaison with Account Managers keeping them up to date with developments in their areas, advising them of matters regarding their accounts; and,
• generate reports, checking details and processing as required;
The successful applicant will possess:
• minimum 3 years of experience in an internal sales environment;
• excellent communication skills and rapport building ability via telephone and email;
• excellent understanding of professional audio, lighting and staging equipment (essential);
• sound administrative and intermediate computer skills;
• excellent understanding of and/or previous experience with online sales websites;
• previous experience with B2B and B2C systems;
• keen attention to detail; and,
• familiarity with Pronto Enterprise Management System (desirable).
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a passion for professional audio, lighting or staging to progress their career within this exclusive industry.
If you have an unyielding desire to deliver total customer satisfaction and enjoy making contact with potential clients, please forward your resume to:
Locked Bag 15, Mascot, NSW, 1460
Facsimile: (02) 9582 0999