Name: Emma Morgan - Head of HR
Phone: 0410 050 161
Location: All States
Want to work on some Australia’s biggest live sporting events?
SureVision specializes in the design, installation, commissioning and service of Audio Visual and Technology solutions in the Sports and Out of Home Industry.
We currently have multiple opportunities in our Sports Division for Technicians to join our team. Our ideal candidates will have experience either in LED signage and/or live event AV, however full training will be provided on our technology.
You will be working across a variety of stadiums throughout the Summer on Australia’s leading summer sport. This is a fast paced and dynamic environment where no two days are the same!
A good level of fitness is required as there is a manual handling element to this role and some interstate travel may be required.
As most Sporting events are held over weekend, Saturday and Sunday availability is essential. Our Casual Technicians must have the ability to be flexible and have their own mode of transport as we work across multiple venues and stadiums in Queensland.
- Bumping in/out temporary LED screens across various stadiums within your state and potentially interstate. This is hands on and will require you to lift/carry heavy equipment at times.
- Install, commission and operation of LED screens on event day
- Preparation of all required equipment and elements for installation
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs of permanent LED screens
- Demonstrate and reinforce the SureVision Quality standards and Industry Standards at all times.
- Ensure all documentation relating to the installation is kept up to date and entered into our online management system
Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a variety of skill levels, ranging from Junior Technicians to Experienced
LED Technicians. For all levels, preferred candidates will have the following:
- Experience installing AV equipment to a high-quality standard
- Previous experience working in a live events environment
- A passion for providing high level technical support and customer service
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail with your ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Current valid driver’s license
- Australian Residency / VISA entitlement to work in Australia full time for the summer period
Desirable, not essential:
- White card, EWP ticket, Working at Heights
- Senior first aid
- Certificate / Diploma / Bachelor’s level electrical engineering, Electrician, IT or studying in a similar field
- Further career opportunities for workers who show good work ethic, passion and problem solving ability
Work with a great team and for some amazing clients
- Be on the front line and part of the action for live sports events!
- Competitive remuneration
- Ongoing training and development
The Application Process:
If you have what it takes to make this role a success, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to get back to all successful candidates within one week of applying.
SureVision is a diverse and inclusive business and encourage anyone who fits the criteria to apply.
Unfortunately, we will only be accepting applications from people with full working rights in Australia.
Check out our website and YouTube channel, showing some of the amazing projects we have worked on!