LED Video Systems Technical Coordinator
Location: Ashmore, Queensland
ULA Group – Australia’s premier manufacturer and distributor of world-leading entertainment and architectural lighting and visual products – is seeking a qualified and experienced LED Video Systems Technical Coordinator.
– Hands-on technical support of LED video screens, video processors, associated software& media servers
– Technical sales & demonstration of products
– Preparation of tender and quote submissions
– Project supply coordination, product handover and commissioning
– Customer technical training
– Active participation in trade shows and showcase events
– Ocasional interstate and overseas travel
– Experience in technical support of LED video systems & video processors
– Demonstrated experience in customer service
– Ability to work efficiently and autonomously across multiple projects that are diverse in nature
– Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
– Ability to identify and troubleshoot technical product issues
– Well presented, with great communication and customer service skill
– Reliable and co-operative team member
Based at ULA Group Head office in Ashmore (QLD) and reporting to the Product Manager, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the sales team.
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience. This is a full-time position with immediate start.
If this sounds like you, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org