Lighting Operator / Technician
Name: Steve Davidson
Are you looking for a seachange?
We are looking for experienced lighting operator/rigger/tech.
This position would suit a lighting professional looking for something different. A person who is sick of the peak hour commute, who enjoys the rural outdoor lifestyle (in their free time), who enjoys the tech but also likes variety in their work.
We are Total Event Services, a full service event company based in Darwin with a more diverse range of services than most production companies, and can therefore offer a greater range of opportunities and experiences.
The guru we are looking for would ideally be an experienced stage lighting operator/tech who can also:
- Set-up truss and associated rigging elements.
- Maintain equipment
- assist in other areas
The person we seek would:
- Have an eye for detail
- Have a can do/will do attitude
- Have flexible work hours
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be able to work un-supervised
- Be able to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics
- Be able to manage small teams with varied skill levels
- Have good communication skills.
- Be energetic and physically fit
Essential qualifications include:
- Drivers licence
- Minimum three years frontline event tech experience
We are offering the right person:
- Full time position (Permanent or contract)
- Flexible hours
- Varied work environments
- Re-location assistance (if required and subject to conditions)
- Opportunities to expand skills, experience and training
- Dedicated and professional work team.
We are the most experienced production company in the region having been in business with the same core ownership and management for over forty years and are considered by many of our clients as an industry leader and innovator.
If you are ready for a change, and new challenges, and want to work with a team of dedicated professionals, please email your resume to email@example.com