Live Event Production Organiser
Name: Human Resources
Phone: 02 9364 7500
One of Australia’s leading Audio production companies is seeking an experienced Live Event Production Organiser to join our team based in Mascot, NSW.
This is a client facing role that will see you act as key contact to our clients and event production crew. If you are a highly organised person, with a keen eye for detail and accuracy who takes pride in their work, and enjoys taking initiative to learn and improve the way we do things, then we want to hear from you!
As the Live Event Production Organiser, you will work closely with the Account Managers to assist in the facilitation of audio production for all our national and international tours, stage shows, and other one-off live events. You will be predominantly responsible for engaging and coordinating suppliers, contractors and event staff to ensure the seamless delivery of our audio productions.
Key responsibilities include:
• Liaise with producers, promoters and other event clientele, in order to facilitate the smooth running of audio production events.
• Responsible for formulating all correspondence at event/production meetings and distributing to production teams.
• Manage a high volume of day-to-day communications with internal partners, external vendors, suppliers and event partners (including; answering phones, emails and undertaking other administrative duties) to ensure our clients production needs are met.
• Provide quotations and invoices for audio production events, as required and in consultation with the Operations Manager/ Account Managers.
• Negotiate agreements with vendors and suppliers to best service client budgetary restraints.
• Liaise with and engage suppliers, to supply equipment required for events.
• Ensure all engaged Event Contractors are meeting their contractual requirements.
• Systematically service and maintain an up-to-date and accurate client database.
• Coordinate/Organise all meal requirements, flights and local transport, accommodation, and any other requirements for all live events.
• Organise registration and induction for crew, managing all WHS Compliance requirements for event sites.
• Work with/communicate to all Operational staff, Production/Event Crew, and key Managers in order to effectively manage client event staffing expectations.
• Maintain and update the event production crew roster, for all local and interstate events, assign staff and subcontractors to events as required, and communicate information to staff and subcontractors in the appropriate time frame.
Skills and experience
To be considered for this position applicants must meet the essential criteria listed below
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in events management, rostering/crewing coordination, and or an administrative role.
• Knowledge of professional audio equipment and the production of sound for live events, either in theatre, or the concert touring industry, and/or International events Experience is highly desirable.
• Prior rostering and scheduling experience essential.
• Technological experience working with event software, CMS systems, and accounting software.
• Ability to write production and business correspondence.
• Proven ability to deliver on commitments and work efficiently within budgetary guidelines.
• Customer oriented with sound interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate with all levels of the company; employees/management and clients.
• Sound work ethic.
• Ability to work efficiently within a team environment and with minimum supervision.
• Ability to prioritise, organise and coordinate a multiple of tasks.
What’s on offer?
• A dynamic and exciting role in the live entertainment industry.
• The support of a talented, highly energised team.
• A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
If you are a proactive self-starter and wish to apply for this dynamic role, please forward a cover letter systematically addressing the selection criteria above along with your resume to Human Resources.