Live Production Technician
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: Nancy Onyeka
Location: Sydney CBD
- Access to modern broadcast and livestream technology
- Friendly, collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Opportunities for continuous personal and professional development
See yourself in the team
Our End User Experience group are committed to delivering the highest quality end user services and experiences for our colleagues and internal customers. Their mandate is to equip our colleagues to connect safely and securely Anywhere, Anytime and from Any device.
A growing team of 5 internal specialists and a wider group of vendor partner audio visual technicians, our Live Events team play a great role in this, ensuring that our colleagues, wherever they may be located, have ‘a spot in the room’ for companywide live events. The live events team and partners work tirelessly to deliver excellence in end user experiences bring events to life.
Do work that matters
From planning and coordinating live events, to equipment set up and post-production; this multi-faceted role offers a fun, creative and collaborative environment for a passionate live-broadcast professional. You will part of a team that is supportive, technically astute and widely respected for the quality of work they deliver. In this role, you can look forward to;
- Collaborating with cross-functional groups including but not limited to; Executive managers, Marketing, Facilities Management, Service Owners, Executive Assistants, Events Management, Travel Coordinators and various vendor partners
- Organising and setting up relevant camera, recording, streaming, audio and lighting equipment as required
- Meeting with, advising and directing talent for events
- Equipment pack down and post-production tasks
- Discovering, learning and playing with world leading Live-Streaming and Broadcasting technology
What you’ll need to succeed
While previous experience will be advantageous, success in this role will rely on a mixture of technical capability, resource planning, interpersonal and communication skills.
A creative understanding of broadcast style set-ups, event production, streaming technologies, and system connectivity will be invaluable, as well as the ability to stay calm, quickly problem-solve and fix technical issues while under time pressures will ensure the holder of this position is on par with the team.
Valued equally is the ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams in planning, testing and executing successful live events. The ability to give clear directions where needed and the foresight to pivot where required will set you apart. Interpersonal and rapport building skills are essential to success in this role, particularly the confidence to work with and direct senior executives both in person and virtually.
If this role sounds like your next career move, we’d love to hear from you.
We are interested in seeing a portfolio of previous events or media you have been involved with so feel free to share those on your application.
Above all your passion for live the broadcast / streaming technology space will set you apart, alongside an innovative mindset and demonstrable commitment to continuous improvement.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please Note: emailed applications while acceptable, will also need an online submission via the above link.