Marketing & Communications Manager – Riverside Theatres
Name: Tamara Hitchcock
Location: Sydney, NSW
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced person to join Riverside Theatre’s management team as the Marketing & Communications Manager. This role is responsible for marketing the Riverside Theatres for Hire, the Annual Performance Season and other activities including the education, music and comedy programs.
The successful applicant will be tertiary qualified and have a background in performance, cultural or entertainment marketing operating at a senior capacity for a minimum of 5 years. You will have expertise in strategic marketing, media advertising, digital marketing, database management, communications, promotions and public relations.
You will be responsible for the commercial performance of campaigns and initiatives in a multi-dimensional environment and will be required to maintain positive relationship with hirers, performing companies, promoters, artists, stakeholders and audiences.
This important role will contribute to maintaining and promoting Riverside Theatres as a centre of excellence in performing arts, events and exhibitions in the Western Sydney region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting Riverside Theatres brand, marketing and communication strategy
- Lead the development of a new Riverside Theatre website
- Lead data and insights gathering for Riverside Theatres key segments and use this to drive strategy development
- Deliver a program of activities which position, promote and develop the ticketed attendance and visitation to Riverside Theatres
- Lead a small, high performing team of arts marketers
About the person
The successful candidate should have previous experience:
- Superior and extensive expertise and experience in the performing arts industry and/or arts and events environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills including the ability to maintain effective interpersonal and professional relationships with staff and a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and leverage insights and trends to inform stakeholders and influence future planning.
- Demonstrated examples of delivering a multi-dimensional and multi-channel promotional campaign
- Successful examples of influence, engagement and collaboration with external partners, promoters, artists or hirers to drive and deliver outcomes that benefited both parties.
- Evidence of team leadership in a multi-task environment requiring application of priorities, meeting of deadlines and working under pressure.
What’s on offer
We are offering an attractive salary from $132,793.37 p.a. plus Superannuation. City of Parramatta also offer excellent employee benefits which can be accessed by the successful candidate.
Want to know more?
Further information regarding the requirements of this role can be found in the attached Position Description, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Tamara Hitchcock (02) 9806 5245.
APPLY HERE: https://parracityjobs.nga.net.au/cp/index.cfm?event=jobs.checkJobDetailsNewApplication&returnToEvent=jobs.listJobs&jobid=34DED41A-C05E-5D58-67EB-B6EA7822D17A&CurATC=INT&CurBID=CD952372%2DA527%2D48D4%2DA5CE%2D9DB401354197&JobListID=E227D5FE%2DD40F%2D4582%2D91B6%2D9BC901269F43&jobsListKey=83d386b5%2D7a40%2D410a%2Da6ee%2Db96fdb1e262e&persistVariables=CurATC,CurBID,JobListID,jobsListKey,JobID&lid=32441530118