About the Company
One of Australia’s leading manufacturers and distributors of professional audio, lighting and staging products, Jands, is seeking a vibrant and creative Marketing Coordinator to join the growing Jands Marketing team, located in Mascot Sydney. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated team player, have a willingness to take initiative and embrace new challenges. This is a full-time role and a great opportunity to gain experience in the audio, staging and lighting industry.
About the Role
The key duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and implement marketing plans, programs, and initiatives to support Jands marketing and sales objectives.
- Provide guidance and direction on the development of new and adjacent market strategies and business plans.
- Undertake market research to identify market opportunities for current and new products and brands.
- Execute the eCommerce strategy for the Jands B2B store and Amazon.
- Ensure that marketplace listings are relevant and updated on an ongoing basis to integrate with marketing campaigns and optimise performance.
- Support the Jands’ email marketing strategy, with particular focus on the Reseller and Consumer channels.
- Analyse customer trends, buying patterns and preferences across all Jands sales channels and use this data to prepare and execute marketing plans to address new business opportunities.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Specialist to establish the technology platforms and tools required to easily scale and measure platform results.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, applicants must meet the essential criteria listed below.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum 2 years relevant work experience in a marketing or digital marketing position.
- Intermediate level research, copywriting and editing skills, couple with experience producing content suitable for publication online and/or in print.
- Knowledge of eCommerce applications such as Commerce Vision, Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce, Pronto Woven, Neto Hybris etc.
- Experience working with major online platforms such as Amazon will be regarded highly.
- Experience with using or supporting ERP systems such as PRONTO, Microsoft Dynamics Nav, Dynamics AX, Netsuite, SAP would be highly regarded.
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Base salary of between $65,000 – $75,000 per annum, plus super
- Free on-site parking
- Permanent full-time position
- Work within a supportive, friendly environment with a great culture
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this dynamic position, please click ‘Apply Now’.