Marketing & Lead Generation Assistant
Name: D2N - Technology Solutions
Location: Sydney, NSW
About the Role
If you are a highly motivated and creative individual with experience in the Broadcast, Production or Events business; D2N – Technology Solutions has an opportunity that could be perfect for you!
Initially, as a part-time role (approx 16 hours per week) but may change in the future to full-time. Work from home, flexible hours, potential for travel in the future.
We are seeking a digitally savvy and focused individual to assist with our marketing across all channels, including social media accounts, website, e-newsletter, print, and trade shows.
You will be very organised with a can-do attitude. Are self-driven and open minded about how we engage with our potential customers and partners.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Create and schedule engaging social media content across platforms
- Interact with followers by replying to comments, questions and answering any messages
- Brainstorm content/ ideas, individually and with the team
- Assist with the creation of digital and print marketing material for use across various channels
- Intermediate skillsets in website maintenance and updates in WordPress
- Attend events and record with photographs and video
- Maintain and update company image library
- Maintain and ensure company branding is consistent
- Email Marketing, newsletter, creation of case studies.
- Liaison with partner (supplier) marketing teams
- Liaison with advertising partners and scheduling of content
- We do outsource this so its more about managing that partner.
Minimum Criteria required:
- 2 years experience in marketing through social media channels, including setting up advertising and brand liaison
- Must have experience in and be able to demonstrate connections to the broadcast, production and events industries. This is a must have!
- Know and be on top of the latest trends and digital/ print marketing
- A creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside the box
- Flexible, organised and able to manage timelines efficiently with exceptional project management skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated graphic design skills (desired)
- Demonstrated intermediate Skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (preferred) and Canva
- Experience with WordPress, Mailchimp and Salesforce
- Excellent personal presentation and professional attitude
- Specifically, we need someone who understands the brands, the culture and the key players in that space.
About D2N – Technology Solutions
We are a technology driven solutions company that provides audio, video and communications solutions to a number of industries including;
- Broadcast, Live Production and Theatre
- Sporting Teams and Federations
- Pubs, Clubs and Stadiums
- Houses of Worship
- Government, Defence and Education
- Construction, Retail and Shopping Centres
We are a small family-owned business who are very passionate about delivering fit for purpose technology solutions to our customers. With offices in Sydney, Gold Coast and Canberra we are building the team for our next phase of growth.
Every day is different for us, we have some of the best brands in the world to support our business and love engaging with the broader community with technology.
The hourly rate on offer ranges between $35-60 per hour depending on your experience and suitability for the role.
If you think this is the perfect role for you, please send your resume and covering letter clearly detailing your connection or experience to the broadcast, production and events industry, to email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 13th June 2021 with the aim of starting the position from July 1st.