Subscribe to CX E-News
A bit about the business…
With over three decades of audio-visual expertise, Elite Event Technology is one of Australia’s leading entertainment suppliers specialising in Audio, Lighting, Vision, Rigging and Staging. The Canberra-based, family owned company is a leader in event technology.
EET consistently provide audio-visual (AV) production services to a variety of industry sectors including Private and Government organisations for Conferences, Corporate Events, Gala Dinners, Concerts, Festivals, Exhibitions, Trade Shows and the Entertainment Industry Touring for the past 20+ years. We also pride ourselves on being the leading supplier in the in house venue market in Canberra.
A bit about the role…
Due to our growth in the market, EET has added a new role to the business, as a Personnel Scheduler/resource planner to join our dedicated AV Team in Canberra.
At EET we pride ourselves on partnering with our internal and external Stakeholders to provide high end solutions and deliver exceptional service.
This position will require you to work closely with the Operations Manager and the Sales Team to ensure the work program enables the most efficient and effective utilisation of resources and will include:
- Develop and maintain the resource plan and roster in consultation with the Operations Manager, HR Manager and other key stakeholders.
- Identify individuals key skills and experience and roster accordingly.
- freight and logistics tasks and responsibilities
- Fleet management including booking-in and maintaining vehicle servicing
- We are looking for a team player who is self-motivated and flexible with excellent customer service skills.
The role of Personnel Scheduler is an integral part of the EET team and would suit someone who is results driven, energetic and has a resilient personality.
Skills and experience required…
- A professional with experience in planning and scheduling individuals to programs of work in an operational environment
- Planning and organizational skills to ensure people are in the right place at the right time with the right gear
- Ability to assess a situation, seek multiple perspectives, action investigations and identify key issues that need to be addressed
- High level of personal resilience and persistence
- Proactively seek to continuously improve performance, deliverables and work efficiencies
- Experience in with Quickbooks Time and Current, preferred, but not required.
More about what you need to bring…
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Taking pride in your work and general tidiness
Some of the perks and benefits…
- Large stocks of world leading equipment and technologies with ongoing constant investment.
- Family owned and ran business for over 28 years but with the capabilities to take on any job of any size.
- A supportive team of AV Technicians and SMEs
- 4 weeks annual leave and the opportunity to access time-off in lieu
- Remuneration is based on experience. Package may include a vehicle, training courses, laptop, phone and access to specialised tools
- Free, on site parking in Hume
- Participation in social activities and team building events
- The potential for interstate travel
- A fun and energetic workplace with an established safety culture!
…And that’s just some of the perks!
- Only applicants who are looking for a solid long-term position need apply.
- Attractive salary package available for the right applicant and will be negotiated dependent on skills and experience.