Presales Solutions Architect
Name: Emma Morgan - Head of HR
Phone: 0410 050 161
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Work on the latest LED Technology with our major Sports clients!
SureVision is Australia and New Zealand’s premier digital screen solution provider with expert end-to-end capabilities.
SureVision has deep expertise in customizing solutions across a range of industries, such as Sports stadiums, Retail centers and Out-of-home advertising (including road-side and precinct solutions).
This role will sit within our Commercial Sports division, who currently work with some of Australia’s largest stadiums, clubs and codes in Australia including;
- Cricket Australia
- Football Australia
We are seeking a Presales Solutions Architect to join our ever growing team. This is an incredible opportunity for a highly skilled technical resource to work closely with the Commercial Sports team, providing high level, connected stadium solutions.
About the Role:
The core responsibilities of the role are:
- Effectively lay the groundwork for the Sales team to deliver first class stadium technology solutions.
- You are the in-house expert on stadium technologies including LED Signage, IPTV and WIFI solutions
- Support the Sales proposal process with input into proposal development as well as strategic input into the overall solution.
- Provide solution documents and product information presentations
Pricing / Estimating
- Maintain a close network of suppliers and manufacturers to achieve competitive pricing and solutions. This will include suppliers for bespoke LED hardware, Stadium network solutions including IPTV and WIFI. off the shelf LED Solutions and other suppliers for elements such as racks, media players, routers, and connectivity equipment.
- Own the scoping and quoting process for technical qualification, scoping, design, and architecture of solutions.
- Manage the RFQ process with our suppliers and manufacturers, ensuring that the pricing and solutions provided meet the client’s technical specifications and are of high quality.
- Liaise with various consultants and suppliers for civil, structural, installation and electrical pricing.
- Liaise with other departments to determine other project related costs, such as internal staffing costs, subcontractor costs and logistics. Provide these costs to the Sales team and Finance team to be included in the final proposal and Project P&L.
- Maintain an up-to-date Supplier price list for off the shelf products, conducting a Product Supplier Assessment on a quarterly basis to ensure we are getting competitive costs and high-quality service.
- Provide a cost-benefit analysis to the sales team with at least 3 recommendations for each element of the pricing.
- Ensure that you are up to date with the latest Technology and solutions by conducting research and attended trade shows wherever possible.
- Provide information on new solutions to the Sales team and Executive Team with cost benefit analysis on potential new solutions.
- Create and deliver training material to upskill Sales representatives and Operation staff to build the capability of our organisation.
Desired Personal Qualities and Competencies:
- A passion for technology and innovation
- A positive, solutions focused attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational & time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate reports
- Understanding of project and operational costs
- A continuous improvement mindset
- The ability to review and analyse technical and construction drawings
- Strategic and analytical
- Takes initiative and is driven to succeed
- Have a professional approach with high level of business acumen
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
3+ years in a similar role (essential)
Extensive LED product knowledge and experience (essential)
Clean driving licence (essential)
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (essential)
Degree qualified in a relevant field, such as Electrical Engineering, IT or Audio Visual (preferred)
Experience with CAD Software & other drafting programs (preferred)
The Application Process:
If you have what it takes to make this role a success, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
We aim to get back to all successful candidates within one week of applying.
SureVision is a diverse and inclusive business and encourage anyone who fits the criteria to apply.
Unfortunately, we will only be accepting applications from people with full working rights in Australia.
Check out our website and YouTube channel, showing some of the amazing projects we have worked on!