Pro Audio Business Development & Technical Sales WA/SA
Name: CMI Music & Audio
Location: Based in WA or SA
Job Description: Pro Audio Business Development & Technical Sales WA/SA
Reporting to: National Manager, Audio Solutions TEAM.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Participate with management in the planning and delivery of growth targets and KPI’s
- Manage clients: quotes, database, opportunities, and pipelines within our CRM. Build an effective call cycle.
- Develop and maintain high quality client relationships with principles and stakeholders in key verticals.
- Negotiate agreements to meet and exceed Sales Targets & KPI’s.
- Attend and participate in company and customer training sessions to keeping up to date with the latest products, technology and services offered by the company.
- Learn and understand the competitive landscape and provide good market intelligence.
- Facilitate a variety of customer interfacing sales support activities. You will bring customers to events, product launches and demonstrations and organise training and product auditions for business developing growth or building new leads.
- Build, develop and update business plans in accordance with company guidelines
- Participate in company business development and sales meetings as required
- Weekly/fortnightly customer focused business meetings with your Line Manager/Brand Manager with a focus communicating roadblocks and developing strategies to close out opportunities
- Provide sound monthly and quarterly forecasting on sales opportunities and run rate business.
- Provide analysis and intel on opportunities lost.
- Fortnightly meetings with Line Manager to discuss broader plans, department structure and what support you require to develop in your role.
- Participate in annual performance reviews including KPI’s and goal setting with quarterly “on track” reviews with management.
- Collaborate on and set achievable and agreed rebate targets with Key Accounts. Maintain agreements and report to key stakeholders the results with a view to successfully closing out.
- Develop and manage a relationship/business call cycle for all major/key accounts for quarterly/half yearly business reviews (as required), with product road mapping/NPI’s that involve key CMI management with a view to supporting key customers on training and solution support.
- Devise and manage company product support and training materials such as “lunch and learns” “Product focus” “Training sessions” with key customers and team.
- Set up and foster key relationship management strategies with identified partners, i.e. Visits to CMI, lunches and dinners with a view to improving relationships and broadening the team involvement.
- Work with National Sales Manager and Brand Management to support key & selected local resellers in WA/SA and ensure all service requirements are met and in accordance with RETAIL SERVICE KPI’s.
- Available 40 hours per week Monday-Friday, but you will pick up the phone for all your major clients at any time.
- Occasional regional and interstate and travels (TAS) & some after-hours work like events, demos, and tradeshows (Covid-19 restriction dependant).
- Timely in delivery of all stakeholder reporting, customers quote, and responses in accordance with the company’s guidelines.
Key Performance Indicators of Job Description.
- Can work in accordance with the companies’ values and goals
- Meet sales targets by brand and vertical in accordance with the companies’ objectives.
- Provide quotes, work to deadlines in accordance with the company’s requirements
- Maintain excellent relations between the company and the customers
- Work collaboratively with the team to meet the company’s objectives.
- Excellence in communication and negotiation skills to customers and the executive management
Individual KPI’s to be agreed and set at commencement and for review at Performance appraisal and include non-negotiable Company values.