PRODUCTION TECHNICIANS – AV
Location: MELBOURNE and SYDNEY
Harry the hirer Productions is looking for self-motivated, hardworking technicians to join our busy growth in events after COVID.
Iconic events you’ll be involved in include AFL Grand Final entertainment, Australian Open Tennis and the F1 Grand Prix. With Harry’s Productions’ equipment investment envied across our industry, you’ll be working with this line-up:
- Thousands of LED screen panels including 2mm Curved & 4mm Outdoor LED screens
- AnalogWay Ascender and Roland vision switching
- Robe, Martin and Chauvet moving lights & LED statics
- MA & Hog lighting consoles
- D&B & Nexo loudspeaker systems
- Digico and A&H digital audio consoles
- Over 5 kilometres of Box and Tri Truss
- Over 500 CM Motors
Your technical skills should be from at least one of the production backgrounds of audio, vision, LED screens or lighting. You will be required to install, pack down, operate and manage both permanently installed and mobile equipment on a show by show basis.
Applicants must be available to work flexible hours including some weekend and night shifts.
Requirements for the position:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Ability to demonstrate AV experience in live events.
- Good customer service skills
- Hard working and always willing to go the extra mile for our clients
- Must be able to present well in corporate environments
- Current manual driver’s license (comfortable driving 3T trucks)
- Available to work days, evenings and weekends
- Trade skills and other certification highly regarded.
- Current residence or visa to work in Australia
The successful candidate will be offered generous remuneration based on their level of skill and experience. Harry the Hirer has long term career options on offer in a dynamic, ever expanding event business. We are a fast paced, high-volume business with a team that focuses on results and work ethic.
If this sounds like something that interests you, apply in writing to ProductionCareers@harrythehirer.com.au