Productions Account Coordinator – Melbourne
- Entertainment & Events Industry
- Lighting, Audio Visual, Rigging solutions
- Excellent team
- Fast paced environment
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing AV, Lighting & Rigging solutions to clients within the Events and Exhibition industry
- Initiating sales, preparing quotations and technical specifications
- Preparing detailed operational schedules incorporating critical timings and personnel involved
- Conducting site inspections with clients
- Assisting with general sales enquiries
- Completing administrative support as directed
- Social networking management
- Managing and growing client relationships
The successful candidate will:
- Be innovative and have a passion for new technology
- Well presented with an outstanding customer focus
- Passion for delivering the highest production solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Preferred experience in a technical or event role with a background in lighting, rigging and/or audio visual, but passion will get you past experience.
This role is a long term career opportunity and will offer the successful applicant the ability to develop a strong presence among many of Australia’s premier events.
You will enjoy working in a fun, outgoing and social industry enjoying all the benefits of a committed business!
If this sounds like something you may be interested in please submit you CV to: email@example.com