Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: HME Services
Location: Sydney, NSW
HME Services is a mechanical and control engineering company that designs and automates machinery for the entertainment industry. We are also experts in delivering Audio Visual/Lighting design and venue integration meaning we can provide our clients with a high-level package offering.
We have ongoing high-profile projects on our books and as such HME are looking for a Project Manager to join the team.
The objectives of this position are to plan, execute and deliver HME’s installation jobs whilst adhering to tight deadlines and budgets. Coordination of internal resources along with communication with clients and other contractors will be the key to success in the role. Working across multiple projects, time management and the ability to self-manage is a must.
- Managing all aspects of the Project; advising purchasing of timing for goods and materials, daily/weekly site activities and allocation of personnel/sub-contractors where required.
- Financial responsibilities including monitoring an adhering to project costs, processing variations and progress claims.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the Contract and Specification at hand to manage contractual issues as required.
- Ensure compliance to site Safety Management Plans and produce safety documentation as required.
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and other contractors.
- Assist in the tendering of projects.
You will have proven experience in Construction Project Management or have an engineering background with experience in construction and be motivated by working in a dynamic environment. You will also be proficient in the Microsoft Suite of products and have first-hand experience using third-party management systems such as ACONEX and HAMMERTECH. A driver’s licence and White Card is a must.
If you want to work in a diverse fast-paced environment and can demonstrate the above, please apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org