Project Manager / Coordinator
Location: Altona North
Commercial audio-visual integrator located in Melbourne’s inner west.
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate. This is a busy, high-volume but friendly environment that will suit an organised person with a great eye for detail and plenty of team spirit.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and other project team members, you will be adept at managing and overseeing multiple projects and tasks. Previous project management experience is an advantage however we are willing to train the right candidate with transferable skills acquired in a Customer Support / Service Department and/or Electronics environment.
The project coordinator will help to minimise cost and implementation risks, and provide the required liaison, documentation and everyday management of projects, while ensuring that all products and services are delivered smoothly and on time.
This opportunity would suit a person that takes pride in efficiency and accuracy, wants to expand their knowledge in the audio-visual industry, and prepared to take ownership of the role and make it their own. In return our supportive environment will offer you many benefits including a competitive salary and opportunities for training and development.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing relationship with customers, vendors, contractors and other parties, by acting as the central point of contact
• Planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects
• Project scheduling and management
• Audio system, Digital Signage and integration project delivery
• Conducting status review meetings with team members and clients
• Providing reports and documentation on project stage and progress
You will need:
• At least five years’ experience in a Project Management, Audio Visual, Customer Support, or Service Department role.
• Excellent communication skills and phone manner
• High level of competence using Microsoft Office, and general computer skills
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and time management skills
• A good sense of humour
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume to: Sarah Coffey, email@example.com.