Name: Christina Tassone
Location: Condell Park
When it comes to making things move on, under or over your stage there is one Australian powerhouse that truly does all the lifting.
In the last 12 months alone HME Services has supplied winches, hoists, lifts, revolves, drapes, tracks, wheels, truss, control systems, AV systems, audio and lighting systems to the biggest and the smallest companies across Australia and the world.
Our staff are drawn from all corners of the industry and care deeply about helping our clients to find creative yet robust solutions. We provide services across Australia and internationally and have offices in New South Wales and Queensland.
The role’s main purpose is to serve customers over the phone, by email, live chat and in person. Specifically, you will need to assist customers with problems as necessary and as part of the sales and customer service team, ensure that all enquiries are answered promptly and dealt with efficiently. The role will report to HME’s Head of Sales.
Based in our offices at Condell Park, Sydney, the Sales Associate should have a solid understanding of the entertainment industry and the needs of our clients. They will take responsibility for:
- Nurturing new and existing accounts
- Manage and respond to tender opportunities
- Following up on leads & opportunities in a timely manner
- Prepare quotations and proposals for clients.
- Building a sound knowledge of our full product offering
- Be solutions orientated
- Ensure that complaints and issues raised by customers are quickly resolved.
- Share your expert knowledge with the team and support colleagues in their responses to clients.
- To advise clients on technical matters
- Promote the HME brand
- Attend industry events such as conferences and trade shows
- Carry out regular visits to clients both within New South Wales and interstate
- Be comfortable demonstrating products to individuals and groups
- Listen to client’s requirements with a view to potential market opportunities
- Remain in contact with clients to keep them appraised of any problems regarding their orders
- To act in the best interests of the company at all times.
Normal Hours of Work
Normal working hours are from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. In return we offer the opportunity to be part of this friendly, energetic and rewarding environment and a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience and interest in the arts generally and in technical theatre in particular. Experience in retail or call centre environments will be an advantage. This is a customer focused role so candidates should be confident in dealing with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds. We would expect excellent customer service skills. We are looking for people who are methodical, diligent and reliable. The department can get very busy so the ability to work effectively when under pressure is essential.
Get in Touch Now
HME Services is a company with vision. If you would enjoy the challenge of working for the leading brand in Australian stage engineering and supplies send us an email (email@example.com) with your resume and a covering letter explaining why your experience fits the role.
The unexpected is normal here at HME, so we’d be particularly interested to hear what makes your experience different from everyone else.