Sales Engineer- Bose Professional Sales Division
Name: Bose Professional
Location: Sydney, NSW
Bose Professional Systems have long valued the importance of providing exceptional customer experiences as part of our overall brand values. Our consistent success in this area is due to our longstanding commitment to develop products which exceed market expectations.
To build on this success, Bose Professional Division is seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Engineer to support the key account managers efforts in promoting Bose Professional range within the assigned territory.
- Distributor and dealer technical team development
- Product, software and application training
- Design support using the various Bose engineering software
- Onsite support and training with system commissioning
- Assist in launching and demonstrating new products
- Market intelligence and feedback on a regular basis
- Implement key strategic initiatives as directed by the business manager
- Technical and design support for consultants to regularly specify Bose
- Develop and maintain relationships with key technical personnel across the Dealer network
- Develop relationships with key influencers of specific vertical channels, such as hospitality, houses of worship and performing arts theatres
- Coordinate, prepare and present training for respective business partner teams
- Attend key trade shows and customer meetings where technical support is required
Desired Skills and Experience
The prospective candidate should be a motivated individual, with high level of integrity and a strong customer orientation. Specific attributes include:
- Exceptional customer focus
- Ability to work independently well in both team and entrepreneurial environments
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and other audio design software
- Good knowledge in electro-acoustic and pro audio design topology
- Understands system measurement approach and implementing them using industry-standard acoustical measurement system
- Excellent comprehension in DSP architecture and in integrating its command function capabilities with third-party products such as Extron and Crestron
- Computer networking knowledge
- Competency in using EASE simulation software would be a plus
Experience in the professional audio industry is a must. Preference will be given to candidates who have pre-sales experience. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required. Travel within the region will be required as needed to support project implementation.
A minimum of 2 years’ successful experience within professional audio organisation is required.
APPLY HERE: https://www.seek.com.au/job/54245387