Name: Martin Ditmann
Location: Northcote, Melbourne
TecArt are looking for someone enthusiastic and versatile to join our sales team, which stretches across film, stage, architectural and photographic sales and service.
Based in Northcote in Melbourne, for over two decades we’ve been supplying everyone from theatre to big Hollywood productions to photographers, with a focus on lighting.
The full-time position would involve both dealing with large trade accounts and serving showroom customers.
Our business is hectic in every way at the moment and we’re looking for a salesperson who can thrive in that environment – who’s highly flexible, energetic and willing to learn.
We’re looking for someone who can help customers, answer quotes – and who’s also willing to go on the road and hit the phones to find entirely new business.
Our business is known for our extremely high customer service and for providing a lot of custom solutions. A lot of our work is custom and operates beyond the realms of systems and price lists.
Whatever your experience, you’d be learning a lot of new things very quickly. On some things you’ll be working under direction; on others highly independently. We’re looking for someone with a really open mind and who’s willing to pitch in on anything that’s needed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing quotes and finding solutions for existing customers.
- Finding and reaching out to new customers who we haven’t worked with before.
- Serving customers who walk in through the door.
- Pitching in when it comes to anything that’s needed – we’re a tight-knit and hands-on business.
- Your role won’t be limited and you’ll be helping all kinds of customers across all industries, from gaffers to theatre people to photographers.
- However, in trade sales you’ll be the account manager for TV stations, universities and schools, cine dealers and rental houses, as well as supporting our theatrical manager.
For more information, you can contact Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9486 5899 to find out more.
Please provide a cover letter and CV in your application.