Senior Content Producer
Name: Arts Centre Melbourne
Location: Melbourne, VIC
About Arts Centre Melbourne
Beneath our iconic Spire, in Hamer Hall and at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl, we showcase the best of Australian and international performing arts.
We’re proudly the home of our flagship Resident Companies – The Australian Ballet, Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Melbourne Theatre Company and Opera Australia – and a range of presenters who collectively bring our stages and spaces to life.
Together with our own program of performances, events and activities we offer a diversity of audiences a distinctly multidimensional approach to participation, education and entertainment.
We are now focused on Reimagining Arts Centre Melbourne as part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to transforming the Melbourne Arts Precinct into a thriving, connected creative and civic space over the coming years.
For a glimpse into working at Arts Centre Melbourne click here.
About the Team
The Production team are part of the Performing Arts Pillar and responsible for delivering production services and creative support for ACM across Staging, Lighting, Sound & Vision, Broadcast & Digital, Corporate Events, Wardrobe, Stage Management, Production Management and Training Services to enable the safe and efficient delivery of performances and events throughout our venues.
About the Role
This position is responsible for creating digital content and all other related production services across the entire arts precinct.
This is a diverse role within in a new team structure that supports and delivers a variety of recording and digital content services to all presenters and stakeholders. The role interfaces directly with clients and all production teams, supporting the event end to end process.
Full Time Fixed Term until 9 July 2021. Salary $85,781 per annum plus superannuation.
Your Skills and Experience
- Working with the Creative Producer to supervise staff and lead the day to day operations and related activities across ACM venues to deliver consistently high standards
- Providing a high level of technical and creative advice to staff and clients on creative storytelling, editing and delivery of content
- Developing, managing and acquitting budgets assigned by the Creative Producer
- Supervise, roster and direct staff guided by call sheets and/or production schedules
- Plan, write and modify storyboards, call sheets and other relevant material to support an efficient content workflow
- Demonstrated experience working in a supervisory capacity within a film, broadcast or digital delivery team in a complex environment.
- Extensive knowledge in post-production services, including video, still images, audio, colour grading, graphic design and preparation of digital content to broadcast standards.
For more details please read the position description:
Enjoy Team Member Benefits
As a valued member of our ensemble, you will enjoy a number of fantastic benefits including the opportunity to receive complimentary tickets, food & beverage discounts, discounted commuter benefits and onsite-parking, access to wellbeing activities and learning and development programs!
Please submit your resume together with a cover letter addressing the key criteria by 15 November 2020. Early applications are encouraged as suitable candidates may be invited to attend an interview prior to the closing date.
Employment at Arts Centre Melbourne is conditional upon the satisfactory completion of a National Police Check.
We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
Applications are open to those with full working rights in Australia. Arts Centre Melbourne is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
APPLY HERE: https://www.seek.com.au/job/50851683