Senior Project Manager – Audio Visual
Name: Lauren Marshall
Location: Underdale, South Australia
Novatech Creative Event Technology is one of Australia’s leading providers of entertainment and event technologies. They are located 15-minutes from the Adelaide CBD and are home to some of the most current, trending and leading-edge event equipment in the world. They offer integrated sound, video and lighting systems, 3D pre-visualization, video production and content design for small to large scale live events and projects. Novatech’s services are backed by a world class team of committed Designers, Project Managers and Technicians who work together with clients to deliver exceptional results by offering innovative solutions and a genuine passion for what they do.
Join the expert team of event Project Managers in the position of Senior Project Manager within the Audio Visual Department. This integral role is responsible for the design, development and implementation of innovative and flawless live events and projects that meet client requirements.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Take a lead role in the development and operations of the AV Department
• Design and implement a range of events from inception to completion based on client requirements
• Project manage events through the provision of effective briefings to Project Managers and Team Leaders
• Support the Project Managers and other staff through mentoring and knowledge-sharing
• Build and develop strong working relationships with clients
• Develop and implement internal training programs on an annual basis
• Participate in stock management by researching and recommending leading-edge equipment and technology
• Work across Audio, lighting and video departments at varying scales
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Experience in the live events and production industry with strong general knowledge of production equipment
• Project management experience with a proven track record of successful results
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Creative problem solving ability
• Passionate, driven and motivated persona
• Experience in the MS Office Suite, Vectorworks and Sound Vision is ideal
• Relevant industry qualifications are desirable
This is a rare opportunity for a passionate Senior Project Manager to join a progressive company and take ownership of the AV Department. Work with world-class technology and build your success through the delivery of impressive events and be rewarded by a company who recognise and value its staff.
For more information, please contact Lauren Marshall on 8352 0300.