Senior Systems Technician
Name: WooHah Productions
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Woohah Productions is seeking an experienced, dynamic and passionate Senior Systems Technician with an “can do” attitude to join out Melbourne based team located in Braeside.
Woohah Productions is one of Australia’s fastest growing event production companies. We specialize in Audio Visual Hire, Broadcast Equipment and end to end Event Production.
Over the past 15 years Woohah has been involved in some of Australia’s largest Corporate, Touring, e-Sports, Virtual Studio events (Studio45) and has firmly established itself as a dynamic medium-sized supplier in the events industry. We are an innovative and dynamic business, we offer the latest cutting-edge technology, creative solutions and pride ourselves on delivering world class solutions for our clients every time.
We believe our biggest asset is our people, so it’s imperative that we onboard people that live and breathe our values and help grow our team culture. So, if you are looking to join a dynamic team and have the necessary experience/skills, we can’t wait to meet you!
4+ years of experience of indoor and outdoor installations of temporary LED Screens, in a variety of scale & sizes, both in corporate and/or concert touring markets, with high attention to detail.
Appreciation for effective time management, and proven experience with client facing duties, to ensure the desired outcome is exceeded is a must.
- Team management experience, leading technicians onsite teams of 3-20
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Personable & approachable who is a team player
- Ability to coordinate and complete jobs with minimal supervision
- Ability to coordinate installation works according to drawings/schematics
- Physical dexterity is required
- Advanced understanding of video systems, including but not limited to LED processing
- Understanding and experience in entertainment rigging and LED Screen specific rigging
- Experience with indoor and outdoor LED products and associated rigging systems, ROE Visual and Unilumen experience advantageous
- Advanced experience with a range of LED processing products, eVision, Brompton, and Novastar advantageous
- Basic experience with LED panel repair and maintenance
- General AV experience
Desirable Experience or Skills
- Intermediate Rigging Ticket
- Knowledge of Barco E2 and vision switching systems
- Broadcast camera systems experience
- Network and streaming experience
- Heavy Rigid Truck License
- Warehousing experience
- WWC check
Please include a CV and Cover letter, please note only successful applicants will be contacted. Please do not contact Woohah directly, all applications will managed via Seek.
APPLY HERE: https://www.seek.com.au/job/54008510