Senior Technician – Audio Visual
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Senior Technician – Audio Visual
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
Find out more about Diversified https://diversifiedus.com/au/
Soundcorp A Diversified Company is a leading audio visual company, supplying and integrating systems and solutions. We have been prominent in the supply of commercial equipment for over 30 years and have very strong client and supplier relationships.
People choose to align their career with Soundcorp because we are passionate about what we do. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, are ambitious and want to work for an organisation that rewards performance, values loyalty and is committed to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting our employees and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
What part will you play?
We have exciting opportunity for a Senior Technician experienced in Audio Visual installations to join our growing projects team. In this role you will carry out the day to day on-site supervision and coordination of project work to assist with facilitating the following outcomes:
- The timely completion of projects
- Completing projects within budget and to a high standard
- That site technicians carry out safe work practices
- Satisfied customers
- Quality standards and practices are maintained
- Appropriate standards of behaviour are maintained and the company is represented in a professional manner
What will you be doing?
- Install Professional Audio Visual Equipment
- Set out installation works according to specification and instruction
- Installation of cables such as conduit, cable tray, ducting and wire systems
- Rack wiring, termination, monitoring, testing and labelling
- Read and interpret schematic diagrams, panel drawings and rack layouts
- Record and maintain relevant documentation pertaining to commissioning
- In collaboration with the Project Manager, oversee and monitor the progress of the project, ensuring it is completed by the nominated date.
- Early escalation of problems and in particular reporting anything that could jeopardize the above.
- Supervise and oversee assigned technicians monitor quality of work, speed of work, punctuality and employee attire.
- Ensure all Soundcorp employees and any assigned subcontractors or casuals practice safe work methodologies.
- Working with the Project Manger to ensure the project has adequate staff resources.
- Ensure any equipment manuals/documentation is returned to the office (in good condition) for inclusion in user manuals.
- Ensure security of all tools, equipment and materials on site.
- Other duties as required
What do we need from you?
- Have completed a Cert III in Electronics and Communications, or a Cert III in Telecommunications qualification (preferred)
- 5 years’ + experience in audio visual installation
- Defence security clearance would be an advantage
- Current motor vehicle license
How to apply
If you think that you are ready to step into this role, take on the challenges and responsibilities by progressing your career and development with Soundcorp A Diversified Company, then we want to hear from you!
Please apply by sending applying through SEEK.
(Please address the criteria outlined above).
APPLY HERE: https://www.seek.com.au/job/51458308