SENIOR VIDEO TECHNICIAN
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: David Trapp
Phone: (08) 9202 1800
Location: Perth, WA
Lux Events is seeking an experienced and passionate Senior Video Technician, who’s passionate about working with our team to deliver highest quality, world-class events.
The Senior Video Technician role is fundamental to the creation and execution of inspired, cutting-edge experiences across a diversity of concert, corporate and event productions.
Collaborating with like-minded specialists and championed by our management teams, you will be well supported to conceive, design, and deliver these extraordinary experiential encounters. Check out our showreel for a taste of the amazing productions you could be immersed in.
Your availability to work varied hours including evening, night and weekend work is essential to the role but as a flexible employer we are happy to work in with your lifestyle commitments and choices. At Lux, our people are the cornerstone to our success, so come along, join the team and be part of our inclusive and supportive workplace.
The role involves:
- Design, installation, and operation of complex video systems on live events
- Detailed understanding of advanced control systems, projection equipment, LED screens and video format and codecs
- Applications including projection mapping, blending, warping and interactive technologies
- A pro-active and creative approach to engagement with colleagues and clients
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Share our values of Trust, Collaboration, and Innovation
- Pride yourself on high standards and constant improvement
- Value being an integral member of a team that feed off each other’s success
- Understand the importance of putting safety first and looking out for each other
- Familiarity with large scale live event production
- Believe in:
- the power of teamwork,
- asking the right questions,
- leaving nothing to chance and
- seeking solutions
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Motivation and ambition
- Great communication skills to liaise and collaborate with our Heads of Departments, Project managers, venues, and clients
- Practical application of industry and Workplace Health and Safety standards
- Proven ability of data and information management
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours
- Passion, energy, a sense of fun and a team player
- EWP / Forklift certifications
- Experience in Flex, Deputy, and Asana software
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated, reflective of your experience.
At Lux, our people are the cornerstone to our success, so come along, join the team and be part of an inclusive and supportive workplace. The opportunity sounds great, but you need a few more details, why not give David a call and have a chat?