Name: ULA Group
Phone: 1300 852 476.
Location: Gold Coast, QLD
ULA Group is an internationally recognised Visual Solutions provider, supplying innovative & engaging lighting technology across an extensive range of markets, including Digital Displays, Architectural Lighting, LED screens, Professional Entertainment & Film lighting. Our business has been built on the formation of successful relationships with our clientele and we pride ourselves in providing an exceptional customer service and exceeding our client’s expectations.
Within our Service Department, an exciting opportunity has become available for a customer focused, multi-skilled Service Technician who is capable of leading our national service team. Based in our Queensland service centre and reporting to the General Manager, you will oversee and participate in the after sales maintenance & service of LED modules, lighting fixtures and control systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Active servicing of our products & projects, including LED screen modules, moving lights, architectural lighting fixtures & control systems
- Trouble shooting and identifying faults with the item and determining quickly the best course of action
- Preparing quotations, invoices and post repair reports for trade customers
- Always ensuring timely and accurate repairs
- Overseeing and reporting on department’s performance, individual workloads, training and inventory control
- In conjunction with the purchasing department, you will be responsible for maintaining an effective inventory of spare parts for each of ULA’s offices and service centres
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure up-to-date knowledge for the service team on ULA Group’s changing product portfolio and technologies
- Assisting ULA Group’s service agents with pricing and documentation as required
- Providing over the phone troubleshooting advice and resolutions
- Out of business hours on call support may be required infrequently
Our Key Requirements:
- Functional & practical experience in the operation of general electronics
- Experience within a similar service and repair-oriented department
- Possess trade cards & certifications relevant to the industry
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving capability
- Proactive and reliable team member
- Customer focused phone manner
- Great time management skills while maintaining precise attention to detail
- Current driver’s license and passport
- Available for interstate and overseas travel when required
You will be based at ULA Group Ashmore office and reporting to the General Manager.
TO APPLY – Please forward your resume along with a detailed cover letter explaining why this would be a perfect role to you to HR@ulagroup.com