Sick of events hours? – Audio Installer
Name: Simon Dixon
JOB VACANCY – AUDIO INSTALLER
Job Title / Classification: Audio Installer
Full Time – Flexible 38hrs / 4 days per week
Work Locations – Various
61 Dougharty Road
Heidelberg West, Vic 3081
Salary & Superannuation: Above Award Wage with Employer Super Contribution of 10%
Other Benefits: Profit Share, Company Car
As an employee of Sandman Sound, you will work alongside a highly-experienced team of tradespeople, and/or project manage jobs and supervise staff as required. Full Time (Flexible 38hrs / 4 Days per week), although overtime may be expected during peak periods. You will also be keen to learn new skills and be motivated to help grow the company, with a friendly disposition and a helpful attitude.
As an employee, you will be expected to work independently and within a team structure, and be a responsible, reliable and accountable member of the team. Task prioritisation, and efficient management of staff (when working with the team) and material resources are crucial. You will also understand and follow SWMS.
You will be able to make efficient, independent, judgement–based decisions every day, to trace, troubleshoot and fix problems onsite. Adherence to the principles of timely customer service delivery and a professional attitude are imperative.
Company Information Summary
Sandman Sound is a rapidly expanding business providing Sound Systems to schools, churches and sporting venues etc. Sandman Sound prides itself on maintaining a clean worksite and excellent customer service. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Essential Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated competency in quality installation and servicing of Sound Equipment/Systems in schools, churches and sporting venues – with excellent commissioning, test and measure and fault-finding skills;
- Proven ability to complete work on time;
- Proven capacity to work collaboratively within a team environment;
- Respectful in maintaining a clean safe worksite, and
- Must hold current Driver’s Licence, EWP, Red/White Card and Working with Children Check.
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Experience in effectively leading a team of other tradespeople and/or apprentices if required;
- A sound knowledge of OH&S Policy and Procedures;
- Experience in complying with Industry Standards and Safe Work Practices;
- Ability to interpret and understand project audio and electrical plans;
- Demonstrated experience in completing large and small projects – including submitting paperwork accurately and promptly.
HOW TO APPLY: Email your written application addressing the Position Summary and Essential Key Selection Criteria (as above) – including a current CV and Cover Letter. Two Referees with contact details are required. Forward your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMPANY CONTACT: Simon Dixon, Managing Director, Sandman Sound.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR ENQUIRIES ONLY:
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 31st March 2021
If you feel you are the right applicant for this vacant position, we look forward to hearing from you.