Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: Meg Jeffcoat
Please apply via the link below:
Who are Pro AV Solutions:
Pro AV Solutions is arguably the most experienced, well respected and awarded Audio Visual Integration company in Australia with Branch offices in NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC, SA and WA.
What does Pro AV Solutions do:
Pro AV Solutions design, integrate, support and maintain high-quality Audio-Visual systems and solutions into Corporate, Government, Education and Defence.
Pro AV Solutions do this with Experience, Passion, Pride and Commitment and continually strive for Excellence in everything they do.
Why work for Pro AV Solutions:
- The opportunity to work for a Company that champions and delivers quality
- The opportunity to learn and hone your skills by working for the best
- The opportunity to work within a supportive team environment
- The opportunity to work for a Company that values and rewards committed staff
- The opportunity to work for an environmentally friendly and socially aware Company
- The opportunity to earn an attractive remuneration package.
The Position on offer:
Pro AV Solutions has a position available in their Victorian office for a Solutions Architect. The successful candidate will require drive and determination, take pride in their work, have strong communication skills and enjoy working both autonomously as well as part of a team.
Who the Victorian office is looking for:
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate:
- Previous experience within the ICT or Audio-Visual industry is a must.
- Methodical documentation and preparation of tenders, quotations and scope of works in response to customer requests.
- Site attendance to assist in acquiring customer information and requirements to enable successful Audio-Visual systems design and quotation.
- An understanding of Audio-Visual System Designs and Technical Drawings.
- Innovation, strategic thinking and problem solving.
- Strong competency computer skills – Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
- Willingness to learn and hone skills by attending various training sessions.
- Outstanding communication skills, sound business acumen and strong understanding of business ethics and culture.
The successful candidate will form part of our skilled Engineering Team. You will provide technical support and product knowledge to our internal sales and projects teams and to our external customers.
We are looking for a highly skilled person who is an effective communicator, who is enthusiastic and who desires financial and career rewards.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and diverse community groups.
What we are offering:
The opportunity to become part of an award-winning Company that is progressive and supportive with the ability to earn an attractive Remuneration Package.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.