Sound, Lighting and AV Installation Technician
Name: Venue Technical Services
Location: Perth, WA
Venue Technical Services has been a major designer and installer of professional audio, video, lighting and staging systems in Western Australia for over 20 years. Based in Osborne Park we are principally involved in the fitting out of new and existing performing arts centres, schools, regional centres and major Perth venues. We cover a broad scope of venues from entertainment venues to churches and ballrooms. We are well respected for our client focus and quality workmanship.
We are looking for an enthusiastic installation technician to join our small, dedicated team on a full-time basis. No experience is required, but a desire to learn and an interest in the industry is a must. You will be reporting to the Project Manager and working both part of a team and independently.
- Interest and knowledge in audio, lighting and/or staging systems
- Theatre technical experience
- Openness to learning and developing new skills
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving / fault finding skills
- Basic tools and transport
Construction and High risk licenses will be required, but can be attained after employment.
- Running and terminating sound, lighting and AV cabling
- Installation of mechanical systems for staging infrastructure
- Connecting, testing and troubleshooting new and existing systems
- Creating and interpreting Audio-Visual schematics and drawings.
- Programming of AV Control systems (Q-Sys / RS232 / etc)
Please send an introduction letter and resume to: email@example.com