Subscribe to CX E-News
Location: Perth, WA
Megavision have exciting opportunities to join our friendly and creative team on a Contractor, Full-time, Casual or Part-time basis.
This opportunity will suit those prepared to take ownership for their role and wants to expand their knowledge in the audio-visual Industry.
You will work in a positive environment with some of the latest innovations in audio-visual equipment on a wide variety of shows and events with a team that takes pride in efficiency and accuracy.
Megavision likes to ‘break the mould’ and encourage forward-thinking and we thrive on creating and delivering amazing outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
We offer our customers a diverse range of services across Audio, Lighting, Visual, Staging and Special FX.
We would like to hear from candidates with skills in some or all of the following areas:
- Experienced in Analogue and Digital Audio Consoles
- Lighting Production and or Lighting console operating
- Proven Live Sound Mixing experience
- Knowledge of Networks and Cabling
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekends and night shifts
- Hard-working and willing to go the extra mile for our clients
- Able to present well in corporate environments when required
- Have an eye for detail and an ability to problem solve
- Experience running & termination of Sound, Lighting and Data Cables
- Happy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Take pride in the work they do
- Have a can do/will do attitude
- Ability to work at heights
- Current driver’s license
- MR Truck & Forklift Licences would be beneficial but not essential
- Current residence or visa to work in Australia
We believe our greatest assets are our people who meet our high expectations and provide excellence in customer service and are proud that they have contributed to an awesome Megavision Event.
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, please apply here: