Stage Machinery & Lighting Technician
Name: AE Smith NSW
Location: Sydney NSW
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are currently seeking applications from Maintenance Technicians with previous experience in the electrical/electronic maintenance industry to join our team in Sydney working on a Stage Machinery & Lighting Project. Role requires flexibility in working hours to cover on site rosters, and possible overnight works. Base roster includes alternate weekends.
• Read and interpret electrical working drawings and schematics
• Complete material and equipment take offs as required.
• Install cabling, controls and associated equipment in accordance with drawings and Electrical Standards.
• Take all necessary steps to ensure that all maintenance works can be completed in accordance with the contract requirements and works program.
• Complete documentation for Inventory, Job Safety Analysis and Electrical Compliance procedures and other documentation as required to ensure prompt return of paperwork to administration and reports to clients.
• Conduct minor adjustments and maintenance to machinery and tools to ensure work is effectively completed.
• Conduct all work in accordance with AE Smith standards and Company Policy.
• Liaise with client as required, and provide client relations in accordance with Company Policy and procedures to minimise client complaints; and site work and documentation corrections.
• Ensure that safe work processes are implemented and maintained by all staff, Sub-Contractors and Suppliers at all times, for a zero harm outcome.
• Other duties as reasonably requested.
[link removed]To be successful in this role you must provide evidence of the following:
- [link removed]Hold a nationally accredited OHS card (White / Blue card)
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Current Electrical Licence (Preferred)
- Theatre Experience (Desirable, but not necessary)
- CBUS knowledge (Desirable)
- PLC knowledge (Desirable)
- WHAT WE OFFER
This opportunity offer you the chance to work at a high profile venue maintaining essential machinery and lighting in a dynamic environment, and develop a career within a highly successful engineering organisation. If you’re passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying the project minimum requirements and a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen and evidence of your right to work in Australia.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police Clearance
AE Smith as part of the Spotless Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply
APPLY HERE: https://www.seek.com.au/job/50381176