Staging setup crew Events & Exhibitions
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: not provided
Phone: (03) 9687 8111
Location: Footscray, Melbourne VIC
The Staging Company, is based in Footscray and have been providing staging equipment to all the leading venues and schools in Melbourne and regional Victoria for nearly 40 years. Our equipment is used for major events, corporate shows, festival and school events throughout Melbourne and Victoria, and we are actively looking for causal event setup crew.
Are you a fit and able worker, with a can-do attitude?
Are you looking for supplementary or secondary work?
- Drive various vehicles: small trucks, cars
- Work onsite and different venues as directed
- Pick and pack equipment for jobs be able to read job sheets
- Assist in unloading and loading equipment
- Liaise with staff and clients on site
- Work both autonomously and within a team environment
- Opportunity to work on major events and exhibitions.
You will be involved in all stages of event delivery including equipment preparation
Requirements for the role
- Be physically fit and able to lift 15kg from floor to waist height. This role can be physically demanding and high intensity
- Be punctual and reliable
- Be licensed to drive a car, and comfortable driving a small truck on a car license
- Able to live and work in Victoria
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Be able to take direction and be solution focused, and safety conscious
- Have a great attitude and be prepared to work as a team or autonomously
- Flexibility with working days and hours – Must be available during the week for training purposes
- Steel cap boots must be worn for every shift and good personal presentation is a must.
You may be required to undergo a valid police check.
Pay rates are above award rates, and will be based on level of workplace experience and job responsibilities.
The Staging Company operates seven days a week, and 24 hours a day.
Casual positions are available for weekday and weekend work.
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
What is the maximum weight that you are comfortable and able to lift?
Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?