Studio Supervisor (Audio & Facilities)
Name: JMC Academy
Location: Melbourne, VIC
About the role
JMC Melbourne is currently recruiting for a full-time Studio Supervisor to maintain the operations of JMC facilities, manage an Audio facilities team, support the delivery of Studio units, and collaborate with the Audio Head of Department.
The successful candidate will be required to manage the day-to-day operations of the audio studios and campus wide non-specialist facilities. Excellent stakeholder management skills are required as the role requires working with a number of internal and external stakeholders. The ability to effectively manage a team is also a requirement of this role. You will need to balance competing priorities with a customer focused approach. You will report to the Campus Director and Audio Head of Department. The successful applicant will also be required to be a key contributor to the campus facilities development projects. In the initial stages, no lecturing will be required due to the significant building project schedule. Ongoing, some lecturing will be required and a good understanding of the delivery of effective practical learning is important as well as significant Audio subject knowledge.
If you are dedicated to continuous improvement, enjoy working with a team, want a challenge and want to support the growth of JMC Melbourne as the premier Creative Industries Higher Education provider in Victoria, please send through your CV and application that addresses the selection criteria below, by Friday September 3.
JMC Alumni are encouraged to apply
- Have attention to detail and can be pro-active in the management of the campus facilities
- Be able to manage a team of staff
- Project Management skills
- Have strong communication skills and customer service
- Be able to manage competing priorities
- Have a consultative approach that seeks to understand issues and influence outcomes
- Have excellent Audio related knowledge
- Have a good understanding of teaching and learning strategies as related to Audio studio delivery
Applicants must have at least a Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline and will be required to have a WWCC.