Name: Deidre Joubert
Location: Sydney, NSW
Riedel Communications develops, manufactures and distributes pioneering real-time networks for video, audio, data and communications for broadcast, pro-audio, event, sports, theatre and security applications worldwide. Our products reflect today’s cutting-edge technologies, translating tomorrow’s requirements into today’s solutions.
Riedel Communications also includes a large Managed Technologies Division that provides radio and intercom services, event IT solutions as well as fibre-based and wireless audio and video transmission systems for major events such as the Olympic Games, FIFA World Cups or our latest success story, the 36th America’s Cup.
The company is headquartered in Wuppertal and employs over 600 people at 20 locations (including Dubai, Sydney, London, Tokyo or Montreal) in Europe, Australia, Asia and North America.
Full responsibility for System design and delivery within the ANZ business unit, including:
- Design systems or assist customers, system integrators and Riedel sales staff with system designs (select appropriate devices out of the Riedel portfolio, recognize non out-of-the box application and find alternatives), combining technical and commercial aspects.
- Manage customer projects
- Representing the company at trade shows and events
- Active participation in special projects, including major MT projects
- Configuration of systems and demo equipment incl. commissioning, programming, updates of soft- and firmware, managing the demo stock
- Coordination and performance of on-site service, demo and trainings.
- Receive calls and emails and answer technical requests (troubleshooting)
- Report major technical issues to the headquarters (Service and Product Management)
- 2+ years of proven technology deployment experience in a relevant market field, ideally broadcast and/or entertainment.
- Knowledge of communication, audio and video technology
- Good working knowledge of IP Networking technology
- Experience in interactions and presentations at B-Level and knowledge of the essential tools for self-management, negotiation and problem solving
- Capability to manage direct relationships with customers as well as to establish and maintain partnerships to distribution partners and SI’s
- Independent, process- and solution-oriented way of working.
- Entrepreneurial personality who is understood and accepted by management, colleagues and staff as a thought leader in his/her field of expertise
- Outgoing, strong powers of persuasion and assertiveness
- Goal setting and directing with the ability to lead and develop qualified employees
- Team player whose personality and basic attitude fit into an international, strongly medium-sized company
- Ability to think across divisions and willingness to work closely with other divisions
If all this speaks to you, come and let us create together as a Team the next chapters of our success stories!
To achieve our goals, we are always looking for highly motivated and qualified colleagues to join our Family and grow with us.
Riedel provides an innovative, collaborative, and diverse work environment, with great challenges. We believe and promote employee career advancement and offer flexible schedule as well as sustainable learning.