Name: Kristina Helbig
Igloo Vision are one of the world’s leaders in shared Virtual Reality. We create immersive projection spaces for a broad number of industries including architecture, engineering, construction, cultural and educational institutions, oil and gas, and many more.
Our systems use cutting edge VR to create interactive training with game engines, real-time data visualisations, 5D movie playback and much more.
We’re a fast-growing UK company with offices in the US, Canada, and Melbourne. We’re looking for someone to support the Australian team with the ongoing growth and success of the company.
Customer service is the process of ensuring customer satisfaction with igloo products and services. Customer service can take the form of an in-person interaction, a phone call, self-service systems, or by other means. The objective of this role is to be an advocate for the customer within Igloovision to ensure they receive the best customer service experience.
The role of the Systems Engineer can be divided into 3 main responsibilities:
Customer Support includes the logging and resolution or escalation of support tickets to the satisfaction of the customer, either internal or external. It also includes the provision of services to ensure that the user experience is repeatable, documented and conforms to the standards expected by igloo of all its stakeholders.
Content Services allow the customer to get the most out of their igloo products or services. It includes assistance in the content creation process, content scrutineering and paid content development services where applicable.
Product Development is the process of improving the underlying hardware that the igloo software suite runs on to allow it to perform in a repeatable, cost-effective fashion
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Customer Support
- Work together in a worldwide team to ensure that all calls and tickets are dealt with within SLA terms
- Escalate problems with Igloo Vision internally to ensure fault resolution
- Liaise with third party suppliers to ensure all customer faults are resolved
- Perform Media Server Maintenance (including imaging) and Inventory Management to ensure production readiness for fault free performance
- Provide on site support for internal/external clients where production staff require additional technical expertise
- Create customer training documentation & deliver training
- Test pre-release software
- Content Services
- Test and evaluate content to be played out on media servers and report findings back in video format to clients
- Assist in the production of content creation guides where custom installs require it.
- Product Development
- Research new technologies to ensure our product offerings are cost effective and performant
- Design, document and deliver cost effective, bespoke solutions from technical pre-sales through to production
- Reduce Product Support Costs of standard igloo products
- Other duties as required
- Provide assistance to project managers in the delivery of client installations
- Provide change control to the procurement teams with respect to production Bills of Materials for technology
- Live Event Support