Technical Account Manager
Name: Nicky Dodds
Location: Rhodes, NSW
The P.A. People are expanding!
Our Event Communications department is looking for a Technical Account Manager to work alongside our industry experts to prepare quotes which deliver solutions to our customers.
Key responsibilities include providing cost estimates and quotes, attending customer meetings, confirming system specifications, provide briefing to our technical staff, receive and monitor post-event reports and debriefing with customers as required.
The role includes liaising/visiting potential and existing customers and take a hands-on approach to providing the outcome required.
Excellent communications skills and record keeping abilities will be an advantage. You’ll also enjoy a variety of additional roles as you support the general team during busy periods and fulfil other tasks associated with the department or company’s activities.
Experience, knowledge & skills:
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Current NSW Working with Children Check
- Current Police check
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate
- Current NSW drivers licence
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position or sound knowledge “hands on” delivery of pro audio or comms events
- Team player
- Work autonomously
- Strong organisational and time management backed by a high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving
- Be proactive, adaptable and positive
This role has an immediate start date.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for the opportunity to work with many of the industry’s premier venues and people.