Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: not provided
Phone: 1800 209 099
About the job
Encore are a global event technologies company that specialises in hybrid and in-person events that connect and inspire.At Encore we believe in creating memorable event experiences that engage and transform organisations by serving as an invaluable partner on our customers’ journey to success.With our “Great Place To Work “certification, we offer a supportive and inclusive environment where your unique skills and perspectives are celebrated. If you’re ready to be part of a team that’s shaping the future of events and make a meaningful impact, apply now and let’s transform events together.
- Advanced working knowledge of audio, visual and lighting equipment.
- Determines event specifications – can create event design based on customer requirements and ensures cost estimates stay within budget parameters.
- Develops and maintains event schedule within specifications estimating labour, equipment and transport requirements.
- Ensures appropriate costs are recharged to specific jobs including production, double time, site surveys, crew overruns.
- Provide in-bound sales team with cost estimates and check out-bound estimates on daily basis in areas of specification, equipment availability & suitability.
- The Technical Director is responsible for the operational success of the show and subsequently the performance of the crew rostered for a particular job.
- Conduct site surveys as required in consultation with the internal stakeholders.
- Act as a role model for crew members.
What We Are Looking For
- Demonstrated competency in operating audio visual equipment;
- Experience with Hybrid and Virtual events;
- Customer centric and excellent customer service skills;
- Strong lighting abilities and knowledge of GrandMA, Advanced seamless switching experience, Camera Setup, video and data networking, LED Wall setup and programming;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High standard of personal presentation;
- Riggers Ticket (highly regarded)
What We Can Offer You
- “Great Place To Work” certification, ensuring a supportive and engaging work environment.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion programs that foster a welcoming and inclusive workplace for all.
- Wellness initiatives to prioritise your physical and mental well-being.
- Ample opportunities for career progression and professional growth.
- Commitment to sustainability initiatives, contributing to a greener future.
- Salary packaging options.
At Encore, we value our people as our most valuable asset. We prioritise equal opportunities and embrace diversity in all its forms. As a Circle Back Initiative Employer, we are committed to responding to each and every applicant. If you fit some of the requirements but not all, we encourage you to apply and have a chat with our team to learn more about this opportunity.