Technical Sales / Account Manager – Events and Exhibitions
Harry the hirer Productions is a large event production business with an undisputed reputation for service and the most advanced state-of-the-art product. We provide lighting, power, rigging, audio and video solutions with quality technical production to the highest profile shows and events within Australia.
We have an innovative and progressive culture that enjoys developing the latest technology for our customers. The recent addition of an in-house broadcast studio is an example of our constant changing client needs and our willingness to adapt and lead the market.
This role is an excellent full-time opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic Account Manager to join our Melbourne based event productions team, where there is opportunity for long term personal growth in many disciplines of technical production in the event industry.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Manage / co-ordinate lighting and electrical requirements for exhibitions and events
- Electrical background in sales, installation or planning is a requirement
- Lighting design
- Project lighting
- Deadline driven
- Internal and external sales
- Prepare technical quotes and plans for clients
- Suit electrician wanting to use their knowledge without being hands-on daily.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Well presented with an outstanding customer focus.
- Passion for delivering the highest technical solutions..
- High-energy, confident go-getter with the ability to manage a large portfolio of clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of basic AutoCAD an advantage but not necessary.
- Drivers licence and own vehicle.
- Salary package with long term growth.
- A fun and dynamic team, where each individual can make a huge impact.
- Regular company social events.
- Opportunities to progress.
Previous experience in the events industry or technical background would be preferred but not essential.
This role is a long term career opportunity and will offer the successful applicant the ability to develop a strong presence among many of Australia’s premier events.
We are interviewing immediately for this role, so if this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, please send your resume with cover letter to: email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted.