Technical Sales Consultant, Sydney
The P.A. People enjoy an enviable reputation for delivering quality Sound Reinforcement, Performance Lighting, Audio Visual Systems, Video and Communication solutions. We have been working in these industries for 40 plus years and have a strong focus on design excellence, quality workmanship and outstanding customer service.
Our first priority is to understand the needs of our customers and then tailor a solution to meet those needs. Our engineering based approach has seen the company build an extensive prestige customer base, some of which are ANZ Stadium, NSW Parliament, The Sydney Cricket and Sports Ground Trust, Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic and Athletic Centres, Taronga Zoo and the International Terminal at Mascot.
We require the services of an experienced Technical Sales Consultant to join our Installed Systems team. The Technical Sales Consultant will be self-motivated and will be responsible for the on time delivery and tracking of professionally structured proposals.
Sales activities are conducted from our office facilities located in Rhodes and will require meeting and discussing system requirements with clients on site.
Your skills will include:
· Demonstrated excellence in developing and maintaining long term customer relationships
· Ability to understand and define a customer’s requirements then translate this into a scope for quotation
· Ability to be able to stand in a space and accurately determine the equipment needed to meet a customer’s brief and the amount of labour required to install that equipment.
· Good organisational, multi-tasking, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Have Australian residency and hold a current driver’s license and own a vehicle.
Your role will include:
· Delivering quotes to customers within their expected timeframe
· Determining labour requirements and equipment required to meet customer expectations
· Recommend solutions based upon knowledge learned and sought from peers
· Record and track sales performance against agreed measured targets
· Record and track communications with customers
Remuneration package negotiable commensurate with qualifications, experience and track record.
The P.A. People, 9-11 Leeds Street, RHODES NSW 2138
Phone 02 8755 8700