Technical Sales Representative
13 Feb 2020
Name: Frank Madzin
Location: Bankstown NSW
Event Communications Australia Pty Ltd. Job Description
Title: Technical Sales Representative
- Coordinates sales calls & follows up on sales leads
- Conducts equipment demonstrations
- Administrates loan & demo equipment for Australia & NZ
- Product manage products for distribution
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with suppliers, consultants, dealers and end users
- Maintain Stock levels and process ordering accordingly
- Place orders on supplier and process accordingly
- Manage pricelists, ensure they are up to date and fair to dealers, reseller and end users.
- Conduct system designs and quotations for client’s projects accordingly
- Process invoicing and receipt of payment on invoice from client for receipt
- Keep updated with trends and technology in the communications field
- Participates in trade shows, and other informational sales events
- Attends trade shows, including assisting with build & strike
- This position requires occasional work in the evenings and weekends
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Completes projects and assignments in a positive and timely manner
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications including Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, and sales representatives, consultants, broadcast contractors, and distributors
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to provide timely, thorough and accurate customer service
- Background in theatrical, studio, event or music touring, including basic understanding of systems layout.
- Excellent presentation, sales, and communications skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of contractual and commercial processes
- Computer networking knowledge beneficial
- 3-5 years in Live eventing or Broadcasting, Studio, Event or Music touring experience
- Experience with theatrical, studio, event or music touring event equipment.
- Experience specifically related to communications (Coms Systems) is a plus.