Technical Sales Representative – Film & Entertainment Lighting
Name: ULA Group
Location: Sydney, NSW
Great opportunity for an experienced Entertainment, Film & Television Lighting Sales Representative to join our dynamic team.
ULA Group is an internationally recognised Visual Solutions provider, leaders and specialists in all facets of LED screen technology, visual media, architectural, entertainment, Film & TV lighting.
Within our proactive Sales Department, an exciting and diverse position has become available for an experienced Film & Entertainment Lighting Sales Representative for immediate start.
You will be responsible for:
- Sydney and greater NSW/ACT regions
- Actively participating with the sales team to drive revenue growth and exceed monthly targets
- Maintaining and servicing our existing Film & Entertainment customer database
- Proactively developing new business relationships
- Identifying up-sell opportunities, issuing quotes and negotiating prices
- Customer technical training and support on ChamSys MagicQ and LumenRadio Wireless system
- Active participation in trade shows, corporate events, showcase seminars etc.
- Post-sale customer interaction and support
Our Key Requirements:
- Proven experience in technical sales, preferably in Entertainment lighting & visual technology related sector
- Functional knowledge of ChamSys MaqicQ, NovaStar and LumenRadio will be beneficial
- Driven towards new business generating activities
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Display initiative and technical ability to quickly understand and learn new product technologies
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Great time management skills, ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Well presented with exceptional customer service focus
- Proactive and reliable team member
- Available for interstate travel
- Current drivers license and passport
You will be reporting to the National Sales Manager.
TO APPLY – Please forward your resume along with a detailed cover letter explaining why this would be a perfect role to you to HR@ulagroup.com.