Technical Sales Specialist
Name: Fiona Mercer
Phone: 0499 333 145
Technical Sales Specialist
Production Resource Group is the partner of choice for the world’s leading entertainment and event producers, designers, and creative talents. Our team’s stage some of the most unique, challenging, and ground-breaking projects across a broad range of markets. Corporate, association, automotive, live music tours, festivals, theatre, television and film, sports and other major public events. PRG is on-site, from concept through to execution, with the most creative and cutting edge production solutions available. No other company can match the depth and breadth of PRG’s global resources, technological expertise and experience.
We’re looking for some great people to join our team. We are after people with passion for technical event production services. You will form relationships with our existing clients, enthusiastically engage new clients and to help us deliver exceptional technical production results. Our business continues to grow and change weekly and we need great people to come along with us on that journey.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Technical Sales Specialist to join our Melbourne team. We are looking for an individual who enjoys providing exceptional service to our clients, seeks new clients and who demonstrates a high level of technical expertise.
If you like thinking outside the square and trying new things then this is a great opportunity to expand on your skill set across all production facets and enhance your career.
- Actively seek new business
- Organise and attend client meetings
- Build and maintain effective relationships and work closely with our sales team in securing new business
- Create and maintain detailed show documentation and respond to client concerns and questions in a timely fashion
- Partner with the sales team by directly providing scoping and pricing for transactional clients, key accounts and production projects
- Execute project planning of all events utilising PRGs systems and processes.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong technical knowledge of equipment to include Video, LED, Projection, Audio, Lighting and general signal flow
- Ability to translate customer requirements into technical production environment, and provide quotations
- Ability to draw floor plans and schematics via CAD or Vectorworks
- Demonstrated leadership skills within sales and production teams and client settings
- Time management skills; the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- Maturity to deal with people at all levels of the organisation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work after hours (when necessary)
- Aptitude to seek new business, and sell PRG services
- 5 years + experience in technical production services utilising equipment rental programs
Does this sound like you? Ready to make a change? Please submit a covering letter & cv (in pdf format) today to email@example.com or call for a confidential chat 0499 333 145.