Technical Support Engineer – AV
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: David Rashleigh
Location: Melbourne, VIC
As the Technical Support Engineer – AV your overall goal is to provide post sales AV focused technical support to our customers across ANZ.
Crestron is a world leader in workplace technology such as video collaboration, room scheduling, wireless presentation, control systems, digital video transport and more. Crestron offers an inclusive & dynamic work environment, operating via our long-standing dealer base relationships and providing solutions for enterprise, education, government and residential markets.
Crestron’s business in ANZ continues to grow strongly and we are looking to enhance our Technical support via an expanded team. Including phone, email, casework and occasional on-site support, this position offers the right candidate a variety of experiences.
- Receive and manage AV & Network based technical support correspondence from a wide variety of customers to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Attend site to assist with providing solutions to technical problems as they arise and as instructed by the Director of Technical Services
- Assist and collaborate internally with team members to find solutions
- Stage equipment to troubleshoot and investigate issues
- An overall understanding of current workplace technologies and solutions
- Five years minimum experience in a similar technical role within the AV industry
- A demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and support Crestron HW & SW platforms
- Solid understanding of Networking as it applies to AV applications
- Programming skills an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work, plan & execute independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills; written and verbal
This is a full-time position based in Melbourne.