Subscribe to CX E-News
Location: Townsville, QLD
- 4 x Casual Roles available
- Be involved in staging productions at the Civic Theatre
- CATT17-CTTA ($19.63 – $32.69 per hour + superannuation) based on skills, qualifications and experience
About the role
In this role you will be part of Council’s Performing Arts team, located at the Civic Theatre, assisting with the overall staging of productions. This role supports the technical unit by undertaking theatre and event set ups, operating basic theatrical equipment and assisting in the upkeep of Council’s performance venues and systems.
We are looking for someone with experience in general theatre disciplines, working or volunteering backstage in a performing arts environment. You will need a C class drivers licence and possess an understanding of theatre technical systems. You will need computer literacy skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Good communication skills, as well as basic literacy and numeracy skills, and the ability to work effectively within a team environment are essential.
For further information review the Position Description and/or click Apply HERE: https://jobs.townsville.qld.gov.au/page.php?pageID=160&windowUID=0&AdvertID=742963
Closing Date: 11.45pm Sunday 19 November 2023
What We Offer
- Domestic and Family Violence Leave
- Long Service Leave available pro rata after seven years
- Salary Sacrifice opportunities
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Fitness Passport program offering discounted membership to selected gym, pool, and yoga facilities
- Employee Loyalty Program offering discounts at selected local businesses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Active Family Social Club
- Flexible working arrangements
We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive workplace where diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, encouraged, and respected. People from diverse backgrounds (including but not limited to, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with diverse gender identities and sexualities, people from different cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people with disability, and veterans) are encouraged to apply!
If you need any adjustments to be made to the recruitment process or if you would like to discuss any accessibility requirements, please contact email@example.com for a confidential discussion.