Technology Drafting Consultant
Name: Careers @ Pereira Projects
Location: Flexible Workplace - Sydney Australia
Pereira Projects are a technology consultancy passionate about bridging the gap between people, spaces and technology. We specialise in design, engineering and project management in the Corporate, Education and Government sectors across Australia. We generate solutions that simplify client’s daily lives and enable people to thrive through better use of technology.
We care, take the time to listen and understand our client’s needs, communicate their requirements and deliver on our promises, whilst having fun.
We currently have an exciting multifaceted opportunity for an experienced Technology Draftsperson and Consultant to join our NSW team.
- Technical design drafting including layouts, schematics, construction drawings
- Assist in engineering and articulating technical solutions
- Document concept designs, user experience journeys and technical specifications
- Together with the Technology Directors, you will seek to uncover the vision, pain-points and desired outcomes for our clients and their key user groups
- As you grow and develop in this role, you will take on more project management responsibility from concept through to delivery and beyond for our clients.
- Minimum 3 years of drafting in AutoCad, Revit desirable
- Well-rounded knowledge of corporate and education projects, building engineering services and construction project lifecycle
- Degree qualifications, experience and/or certificates in relevant discipline (design of audio visual, video conferencing solutions, engineering, technical/ electronic, IT/network)
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite of products and Bluebeam Revu
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings in the built environment
This role is perfect for a curious person with a positive attitude, a passion for technology and making a difference. You are a keen listener with militant attention to detail and budding project management skills. Your ability to explain technical solutions to a non-technical person will ensure you are able to influence and manage the client’s expectations.
We offer a supportive and flexible workplace and an opportunity to grow with the company. As we work remotely, it is essential that the successful candidate can work autonomously.
To apply please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a cover letter.