Trainee Electronics Service Technician
Name: Amber Technology
Are you passionate about audio, video and electronic music equipment and have a desire to work towards becoming a fully-qualified Electronics and Communications Service Technician?
This is your chance to be part of an exciting company that embraces openness and creativity! Amber Technology is Australia’s leading distributor of quality sound and vision equipment, ranging from home cinemas to professional and broadcast requirements for the country’s leading television and recording networks.
In this diverse role, you will be given the opportunity to undertake an Electronics and Communications Trade Apprenticeship and work towards your qualification at TAFE NSW. If you have already undertaken this course or completed it, then we are certainly interested in you! The successful candidate will join the Technical Services Group and receive expert training to service a broad range of technologies.
• Handle support calls from clients and resolve technical issues
• Help repair and maintain the large range of Professional Audio Equipment that Amber Technology supply to the Industry
• Maintain the support database
• Provide hands-on support to the rest of the Technical Services Group as required
• Talk to overseas suppliers to resolve customer issues
• Assist in pre-sales support including preparation of systems for demos, sales and trade shows
To be successful applicants will:
• Be technically, mechanically and methodically minded
• Have excellent listening, documentation and communication skills
• Be computer literate – min. intermediate MS Office skills
• Have outstanding HSC results, particularly in Mathematics
• Willing to pursue a career in electronics and communications
• Have a passion for Audio and Music
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so if you want to receive top-notch training, support and you’re definitely technically minded, APPLY NOW! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Amber Technology Limited is an equal opportunity employer.