Venue Account Manager – Melbourne
- Entertainment & Events Industry
- Lighting, Audio Visual, Rigging solutions
- Excellent team
- Fast paced environment
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Venue Account Manager to join our growing Melbourne Productions team, working in some of Australia’s premier venues.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Developing quotes and creative solutions to meet client requirements.
- Initiating sales
- Preparing detailed operational schedules incorporating critical timings and personnel involved.
- Conducting site inspections with clients.
- End-to-end event delivery on-site
- Maximising new and existing business opportunities.
- Managing and growing client relationships, and understanding the importance of these relationships.
- Assisting with general sales enquiries.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Well presented with an outstanding customer focus.
- Passion for delivering the highest production solutions.
- Ability to provide clear direction and lead production teams.
- High-energy, confident go-getter with the ability to manage a large portfolio of clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of basic AutoCAD an advantage but not necessary.
- Drivers licence and own vehicle.
- Salary package with long term growth.
- A fun and dynamic team, where each individual can make a huge impact.
- Regular company social events.
- Opportunities to progress.
Previous Account Management / Hospitality experience in the events industry or technical background would be preferred but not essential.
This role is a long term career opportunity and will offer the successful applicant the ability to develop a strong presence among many of Australia’s premier events.
We are interviewing immediately for this role, so if this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, please send your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.